When it comes to selecting the right equipment packages for your Commercial Facility or Home Garage Gym, we can help.
Our pre-built Commerical Packages and Garage Gym Packages are a great place to start or expand your new Facility or Garage Gym. They are packed with the most versatile equipment that keeps your training varied and effective.
See our Commerical Packages here.
See our Garage Gym Packages here.
Each of our equipment packages has at a minimum our top five most effective equipment pieces:
- Pullup Bar or Pull Up Rack - the Pull up is a fantastic body weight exercise for building upper body strength. And the pull up bar can be used not only for pull ups , but for muscle ups, advanced core training like toes to bar and also can be used to hang gymnastics rings off of too. It's a must have.
- Barbells and Bumper Plates - High quality equipment here will save you in the long run. By and large, the more of your budget you put here, the happier you will be with your purchase. A high quality bushing bar that can help you tackle advanced movements like the snatch to the more basic but key movements like the deadlift and squat is essential. And bumper plates need to be on task too. Like the barbell, they take a beating.
- Kettlebells - Making a serious comeback, the kettlebell is without a doubt one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in the gym. There are a ton of exercises it opens up. No gym should be without them.
- Gymnastics Rings - Another big winner in our book for all the usefulness it brings. Gymnastic rings are easily one of the lowest cost per athlete equipment items that brings the biggest benefit to the beginning and advanced level athlete alike.
- Medicine Balls - Another great training tool that can add intensity to most any bodyweight movement where the athletes hands are free. Add them to the squat, lunge or situp.
We recognize too that every Commerical Facility and Home Gym is different. Maybe you already have some of the equipment in our pre-built packages or you want to add something we haven't included. No problem. We're more than happy to make any changes you need to help you build your gym just the way you want it. Just send us a note and we'll get started.